The Low Fouling Composite LFC3-LD (Low Differential pressure) reduces fouling in wastewater and in surface water with high fouling potential for reuse and reclaim applications.
Superior membrane technology is the key to Hydranautics' innovative LFC (Low Fouling Composite) membrane. LFC membranes offer breakthrough technology in the treatment of difficult feedwaters and municipal wastewater. Until now, these applications have required significant pretreatment prior to subjecting them to a composite polyamide membrane.
The LFC3-LD is designed with a thicker brine spacer lowering the Delta P meeting the increased demand for lower fouling membranes that require less frequent cleanings while maintaining a high permeate flow. The LFC3-LD provides 11,000 gallons per day (41.6 m3/d) of flow at 99.7% nominal salt rejection. This membrane is well suited for the treatment of difficult feed waters for numerous municipal and industrial applications, which up to now required significant feed water pretreatment upstream of any composite reverse osmosis membrane.
- October 2015
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company welcomes new team member in North America Sales team for Pacific Northwest
- June 2015
- A Nitto Group Company wins the vendor of the year award from South East Desalting Association (SEDA)
- April 2015
- A Nitto Group Company awarded Exhibit Award at AMTA Conference
- February 2015
- Global Release of IMSDesign-2015 software
- Meet us AMTA/AWWA 2015 Membrane Technology Conference
- Hydranautics – A Nitto Group Company welcomes new team member in North America Sales team
- Hydranautics – A Nitto Group Company announces change in product label and product packaging branding
- Hydranautics – A Nitto Group Company welcomes new global team members
- Nitto / Hydranautics announces promotion of Brett Andrews
- Hydranautics - A Nitto Group Company announces the expansion of their premium UF Product Offering
- Nitto Group Rebranding